|Home||» Products||» Apacs Badminton Rackets And Accessories||» Tantrum 500|
Product Code : 107
he Apacs Tantrum 500 Badminton Racket is designed for advanced player (for attacking / offensive players)
- The racket is manufactured using a "vacuum intensive method" of moulding. It give this racket an extremely solid feel, at a relatively light weight.
- The Vacuum Lamination Process create the highest quality of multilayer of fibers, reduced air, moisture and volatile entrapment in the racket. This process is usually used in high performance fiberglass boat or aerospace application.
- The Japan Toray Hi-Modulous Graphite Frame with Tension up to 35lbs.
- It provide a super stable frame during the powerful smash.
- It’s a light racket with a slight head heavy frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Playing Style: Offensive 70%; Defensive 30%
- Frame Material: 30T Japan High Modulus Graphite
- Shaft Material : 40T Japan High Modulus Graphite
- Frame Type : Armor Power
- Grommet System:72 Holes
- Shaft Diameter: 7.5 mm
- Weight : 88 g - 90 g (3U)
- Grip : G2 (G4)
- BCP : 285 mm ± 3 mm (Even Balance)
- Flex : 7.8 ± 3 (Stiff)
- Length : 675 mm
- Max Tension: 35 lbs (15.9 kg)
- Isometric head frame;
- Vacuum Intensive Frame 40T Shaft;
- Vacuum Lamination Process;
- Contact Details
- VAIBHAV INTERNATIONAL